Returns & Cancellations
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a full refund. There are no return shipping charges for orders originally shipped to a destination within the United States. We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should not have to pay for return shipping. So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, please call us and we would be happy to walk you through how to return your item to us...free of charge.
If you suspect the bottle is bad, please just put the cork back in the wine leaving the contents of the wine in the bottle since we can't take back any empty bottles. At your direction, we will offer a replacement or a refund. Following trade traditions, however, all bottles ten years or older are purchased at the buyer's risk.
If you are dissatisfied in any way with your purchase or if you find any errors regarding type of wine and vintage, please contact us within 30 days of your purchase date by clicking here. We will arrange to have the package picked up and returned to us right away.
- You can return your purchase for up to 30 days from the purchase date if you are not 100% happy, no questions asked.
- Products must be in the condition you received them (except for one opened, re-corked bottle) and in the original shipping box and/or packaging.
- The cork must be put back in the opened wine, leaving the contents of the wine in the bottle since we can't take back any empty bottles
- Return shipping is absolutely FREE. Please contact us to arrange for shipping.
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse staff (usually within 72 hours of receipt), we will process your refund and automatically apply a credit to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.