- What shipping restrictions are there?
- Due to state regulations preventing shipments from out-of-state retailers, Wired For Wine is prohibited from shipping wine to certain states. See the drop down menu for "Destination State" for current list.
We are also unable to ship outside of the United States and cannot ship to a P.O. Box address.
We do ship to business addresses when the company is advised to sign for the delivery. Be sure to include the company name in the ship-to information.
- What are your hours of operation?
- Our hours of operation are Monday through Saturday 9am to 6pm, and 10am to 6pm on Sunday, Eastern time.
Times are subject to change during holidays, inclement weather, and when we've enjoyed wine a little too much the night before.
- Can I change or cancel an order?
- If you wish to return your wine for any other reason you may do so.
If you suspect the bottle is bad, please put the cork back in the wine. You must leave the contents of the wine in the bottle since we can't take back any empty bottles.
If you find any errors regarding type of wine and vintage, please call or email us right away. We will arrange to have the package picked up and returned to us right away for inspection. Once the package is returned to us, we will inspect the contents and then send out a replacement package to you.
While ratings, testimonials and reviews help with your decision, the ultimate judgment is yours. Although we work toward providing you with as much information as possible to help you make a selection you will enjoy, we cannot guarantee that you will like the taste of every bottle of wine you chose. However, in the event you do experience a problem with the quality/taste of a bottle, please contact us within 30 days of your purchase date and provide the details of your problem. If you would like to return an order for taste reasons, we will issue a refund or account credit.
- How do I contact you?
- To send us an email, please do so by clicking here or call us on 1-201-776-9929.
- How many years have you been in business?
- Since 2009 when we left the rat race!
- Does an adult need to sign for delivery?
- There must be an adult of at least 21 years to sign for any delivery since the shipment contains alcohol.
If no one is available when delivery is attempted, there will be two more attempts made on consecutive business days. At this point you can contact the shipper to make alternative shipping arrangements after the first attempt is made. Should delivery fail on all three attempts, the package will return to sender, and we must recharge shipping in order for the package(s) to be re-sent.
- Do you add any notes if my purchase is sent as a gift?
- If you place an order as a gift, we would be happy to include a note on a nice card for you.
- Do you delay shipments for weather reasons?
- We ship all year round.
The shipping materials we use are resistant to hot and cold temperatures. However, when extreme weather conditions between our warehouse and a shipping destination could adversely affect wine in transit, Wired For Wine may temporarily delay orders from shipping.
If you are aware of an extreme hot or cold spell from New Jersey to your area, please tell us that you wish to briefly delay shipment until the weather is more favorable by clicking here.
Extreme weather may also delay orders already in transit, as carriers may not be able to move freight or make deliveries.
- How do I track delivery?
- You can inquire about the progress of your shipment by logging into your account.
- How do I unsubscribe to emails?
- You can opt out of the email alerts by sending an email to customercare@WiredForWine.com with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.
- How do the wine ratings work?
- What's nice about buying wine today is that there are many reviewers who rate the many wines available. We provide these reviews and ratings for your convenience.
- How long do cold insulated packs last?
The insulated cold packs will keep the heat out for 48-72 hours. It all depends on how hot it is outside.
- Is your facility temperature controlled?
Roger dodger. Our storage facility is temperature controlled.
- What are delivery times?
Once shipped, delivery times will vary according to your location. See the map below to determine estimated transit days.